Participants are listed below and grouped by towns. A numbered triangle indicates the participant's location which correspondes to the participant in the list below.
(1) Historic Town with churches and a museum. Saxon Landing Place & Tower Rock is in nearby Wittenberg. Settled in 1839. Open for tours during drive. Concordia Log College/Seminary listed on National Register of Historic Places.
(2) Tower Rock Winery: Open Tues-Sun 12 Noon-6pm year round.
(3) Hemman Winery: Located in the heart of historic Brazeau, geaturing sweet & semi-sweet table wines. Open Sat & Sun Noon-6pm
Info:573-824-6040 or 573-824-5407
(4)Historic Town & Church. Settled 1797, open for tours Sat & Sun. Country store, Zenon River Brigade, Encampment, Arrowhead Fred, J Brick Pottery Lady.
(5) Bollinger Mill State Historic Site
Call for list of events & activities.
(6) Historic town. Call for list of events & activities.
Info: 573-335-1631 or 800-777-0068
(7)Trail of Tears State Park
Call for list of events & activities.
(8) Commerce Museum: Tells the story of Commerce, settled in 1790. Open during drive 10am-5pm or by appointment.
(9) High's Cottage Rentals: Call for description & rates.
(10) High's Fun House: Arcade, food, gifts & collectibles. Open Mon-Thurs 9am-9pm, Fri-Sat 9am-10:30pm, Sun 1-5pm
(11) High's Gift Shop: Largest sellection Seraphin Angels in 4 state region. Open Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 1-5pm
(12) High's RV Park: Good view of Mississippi River, on-site services, electrical hook-ups & pads available.
(13)River Ridge Winery: Featuring The Fermentation Room cafe. Premium table wines from French hybrid grapes, unique gift shop.
(14) Saxon Lutheran Memorial: Listed on National Register of Historic Places. Open for tours Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 1 pm-4pm. $2 donation suggested.
(15) Historic town. Call for list of events & activities.
(16) Rocky Holler: Season runs April-Sept. Open Sat & Sun. Haunted hayrides in October. Call for events. Admission fee.
(17) Graham's Country Store: Come visit our old country store. We have a little bit of everything-groceries, feed, hardware & farm supplies.
(18) Bollinger County Museum of Natural History: Dinosaur Fossils Exhibit & Hostorical Items. Open Sat & Sun. Call for events, activities & hours.
(19) Cat Ranch Art Guild/Craft Show: Arts & Crafts display. Art demonstrations. Free Admission.
(20) Jay's Bar-B-Q: Bar-B-Q Beef & Pork, Homemade pies.
(21) Marble Hill Senior Citizens: Baked Goods & Crafts
(22) Massey Log House: Built 1869. One-room school house on grounds.
(23) The Ole Home Place Antiques and More: Cookie jars, Roseville pottery, vintage furniture and more.
(24) Shorty's Chuckwagon: Home cooking with a family atmosphere. Open 7 days a week.
(25) Sweet Aroma Coffee House & Eatery: Full breakfast & lunch menu. Open Mon-Sat 7am-2pm
(26) Wicecarvers Store: Built 1893. Displays in original display cases. Quilt display, Bollinger County Historical Throws, Items for Sale.
(27) Woodland Inn: Hotel & restaurant. Located at 301 First Street.
Info: Hotel (573) 238-4033, Restaurant (573) 238-3389
(28) Pinecrest Azalea Gardens: Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Holly. Over 3,000 plants. Open April, May-daylight hours only. Free Admission.
Info: 573-979-1112 or leave a message at 573-266-3537
(29) Apple Creek Pottery: Unique & unusual hand-thrown pottery, stoneware, raku, antiques & collectibles.
(30) Historic Bridge Restoration: Built 1876. The only remaining Iron Pratt-Truss bridge in Missouri on original foundation.
(31) Historic Town & Churches: St. John's Lutheran Church Annual Kettle-Cooked Beef Supper. Call for info. Apple Creek Presbyterian Church Gaslight Hymn Sing. Free admission. Please visit our old cemetery, 1 mile east of Pocahontas. Fine art and gifts for sale in the historic Bank of Pocahontas, Main Street. Pottery, jewelry, prints, fiber art, soap, plants, etc.